Monday, May 29, 2006

666 Transmuting Evil into Good

We've received so much attention for releasing our "Art of Spiritual Peacemaking" campaign on June, 6, or 6/6/6, that I thought I would respond. The Book of Revelations marks this as the sign of evil, one to be afraid of. The art of creating peace in the world requires that we find ways to transmute evil into good. This is the focus of the book, and so releasing it on such a day feels appropriate to me. We have the opportunity to create a new world, replacing the energies of hatred and violence with compassion and peace. Should we avoid a day because many will associate it with evil? I believe that we should let our light shine on such a day, releasing the negativity that it would otherwise inspire. From this moment on I hope that you will not think of 6/6/6 as a day to dread, but one to welcome. Your love is all that is required to bring about this transformation.

James Twyman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home