Thursday, June 29, 2006

Suffering and Bliss

There is such great suffering upon this planet ~ therefore the potential for bliss is equally available. Between the interplay of dark and light there is a doorway, a threshold between worlds we must cross to find our way home back to the sun, back to the Source, back to the One we are and have always been before we dreamed a strange dream of being separate.

My heart aches for the suffering I feel in this world. I long for nothing more in this life than to ease this suffering. It is for this purpose that I offer myself. I feel the cries of humanity, I feel the cry of the earth. All of creation is crying to awaken to its true nature as infinite love and arise from the dream of separation and suffering. We are at the dawn of this awakening ~ the last hours of the dark night are fast fading...

Grace from Mt. Shasta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home