Thursday, June 29, 2006

Declare God's Goodness

You must start declaring God's goodness in your life. Start boldly declaring, "God's face is smiling toward me, and He longs to be good to me." That is not bragging. That is how God says we're going to be blessed-when we start declaring His goodness.

Allow me to make some declarations in your life:

I declare that you are blessed with God's supernatural wisdom, and you have clear direction for your life.
I declare that you are blessed with creativity, with courage, with ability, and with abundance.
I declare that you are blessed with a strong will and with self-control and self-discipline.
I declare that you are blessed with a great family, with good friends, with good health, and with faith, favor, and fulfillment.
I declare that you are blessed with success, with supernatural strength, with promotion, and with divine protection.
I declare that you are blessed with an obedient heart and with a positive outlook on life.
I declare that any curse that has ever been spoken over you, any negative evil word that has ever come against you, is broken right now.
I declare that you are blessed in the city, and the country. You are blessed when you go in. You are blessed when you come out.
I declare that everything you put your hands to do is going to prosper and succeed.
I declare that you are blessed!

Joel Osteen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home